Interested in learning more about us?
Paper Street BJJ is a Mixed Martial Arts studio with emphasis on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing and a Healthy Lifestyle. PSBJJ provides a fun, safe place for people to marry their athleticism with their creativity in a hands on way. We strive to provide Mom, Dad, Kids, Athletes and Fighters with the same level of training and personal attention that each deserves. We offer not just the sport and not just the lifestyle, but a true health-style intended to drive personal success, personal growth, confidence, along with health and fitness.
Jason Frawley, Head Instructor
Frawley vs Tugman 135lb Battle Cage Extreme
Frawley vs Lee 135lb Reality Fighting
- NAGA Battle at the Beach Advance Division, 1st Place
- Pan Jiu Jitsu Championship Brown Belt Rooster Division 2nd Place
- NAGA World Championship Advance Bantamweight 1st Place
- No Gi Pan Ams Purple Belt Rooster Division1st Place
- Grapplers Quest North American Grappling Championship Executive Light Weight Division, 1st Place
- Grapplers Quest North American Grappling Championship Advance Bantam Weight Division 2nd Place
- NAGA Battle at the Beach Masters Advance Lightweight Division 1st Place
- Grapplers Quest US Nationals Advanced NoGi Bantamweight 2nd Place
- NAGA North American Grappling Championship Expert Flyweight 2nd Place
- Grapplers Quest Beast of the East Advanced NoGi Bantamweight 2nd Plac
Owner and Paperwork Lady, Kasia Frawley
- NAGA Battle at the Beach Advanced Flyweight 2nd place
- Renzo Gracie Invitational Purple Belt Lightweight 3rd Place
- NAGA World Championship Expert Bantamweight 1st Place
- ADCC North American Amateur Tournament Advanced Featherweight Division 3rd Place
- NAGA Battle at the Beach Advanced Flyweight Division 2nd Place
- AJJC US Nationals Blue Belt Flyweight 2nd Place
- CBJJ USA vs Brazil Blue Belt Flyweight 2nd Place
- NAGA Battle at the Beach Blue Belt Flyweight 1st Place
Former BJJ Instructor at Renzo PA
I was awarded my Brown Belt from Rich Latta, Owner of Renzo PA in Aug. 2009 and hold 2 Black Belts in Earth Dragon Karate. I had my debut as a Professional MMA Cage Fighter in 2007, and regularly compete as a high level grappling, submission wrestling and BJJ competitions.
With eight years of extensive experience in the Health and Wellness industry I incorporate my broad knowledge of Nutrition into MMA classes and provide my clients with a holistic approach to their health and wellness!